Crossing the Alliance Gateway Freewayhere. I guess this is probably a good time to check chain wear. When I go back to work next year, each day will be getting longer.
Now I have to finish Christmas Shopping and the like. The thought has occurred to me that Frankenbike would not have parking problems at the Northeast Mall in Hurst, though I'd probably want to stick to purchasing smaller items. Everyone wants gift cards!
I DO have a few posts to make that have been bopping about in my head. So I don't forget:
- Honking Project First Quarterly Update
- Loneliness of the Long Distance Yeti
- Where I Ride - And Why
- Cars Really OUGHT to Stay off the Sidewalks
- Don't Turn Around and Look Back
- Moving On
- MY Motorists
- Concrete Guy Revisit
- Hey, We're Not Driving in Japan
- So, Just What IS Fair Weather, Anyway?
- Hey, I've Got an Idea - "Freeways"
- Twenty Miles, Through the Snow, Uphill Both Ways
- and, probably the first of them - "I Think I'll Drive In"