Friday, December 18

I Think I'll Drive In

My 25 year Vought watch. I worked there for six
Wednesday was my last commute of the year, as related here. However, I DID drive in to work one last time, today. I went to Vought. It was good to see old friends, many for the first time since 2006, when I volunteered to "take one for the team."

Retirement is nice. It's doubly nice when retirement is entirely decoupled from the decision about when to stop working.

When I worked at Vought, which is technically in Dallas, I rode my bike there sometimes in the summer. I thought about riding today, but it was unclear if there'd be a place to park my bike since they announced their policy of banning bikes due to safety concerns.

You'd have to ask Vought why they think bikes are dangerous...

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Need for Non-Robot proof here!